Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fun with Vinyl

 I decided to try my hand at some vinyl projects tonight. I have always wanted to label all of my kitchen items. I thought they were so cute on other blogs. I couldn't decide on the size, so I tried a couple different sizes.
 It was really easy using my Silhouette Cameo, it lets me choose the size of vinyl I am using and then I can size my project accordingly. then you can utilize little pieces of vinyl you have left over from other projects.
 This was more complex. I ended up tearing some of the small line around the edge. It was so frustrating. I just barely sized my vinyl larger than my board, and it was a nightmare. Lesson learned. You have to be so exact on projects you want to go edge to edge.
Its a good piece waiting for a cool wall to accentuate. I want to make a few more prints, perhaps a chevron board, and some polka dots. I can't wait to get working on them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment