Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Finished Wreath

 My sister enjoys a more neutral palette than I do. Rather than force my bright ideas on her, I conformed and made something that would fit her personality. This is the completion of the wreath that I posted last week. I got the idea for these colors from a post that I saw on Tater Tots and Jello.
 I bought all of the felt and yarn at Michael's craft. I bought a gray strand of pearls, that was 50% off. I intended to make more flowers with the pearls, but I didn't want to overload the wreath with flowers.
 I have learned the rule of design as taught to me by my mother, and I always group items in odd numbers. It makes sense to me, sometimes.







Thanks to Miranda for taking the pictures for me. We live 4 hours away from each other, and I don't get down to visit as often as I should. I hope you are enjoying the slight amount of color this brings to your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment