Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Wood Connection Guest Blog: Map Wall

I am glad to back blogging for The Wood Connection again. My blog for today is based on something that I love. I'm sure many of you feel the same way that I do. I think this quote is a perfect introduction into my project, “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” –St. Augustine."
I love, love, love to travel. I haven't been to as many places as I would like, but that is why my Map project comes in handy. I have noticed an increase in map pins on my Pinterest account. I myself have been a map lover since elementary school. I have loved having maps around and being able to identify places on them. I wanted to come up with a cute idea, that I could keep on my walls, and remind of where I've been, and where I plan on going. 
To see the full project head over to The Wood Connections blog.










I hope you love this project as much as I do. Now, the real kicker, I bet you want to make them yourself! For that purpose the girls over at The Wood Connection have been generous enough to offer a $25 gift certificate to one of you. Follow the simple instruction below, and remember to leave a comment on my blog!
For one entry follow me on facebook:http://www.facebook.com/ThriftyAndNiftyChica?ref=hl
For a second entry follow my blog.
For a third entry, tweet, or include this project in a status update on facebook.
Don't forget to leave a comment on THIS blog telling me what you did. 

5 comments:

  1. I follow you on facebook and I follow your blog :)
    gmebuttercup@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I would love to win a gift certificate to the wood connections...I follow you on FB and now Your blog...I don't tweet otherwise I would enter there too! Crossing my fingers...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am now following your blog and Facebook! Thanks!
    sarahdeem@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok so cute, I love your blog! I totally followed you on facebook, and I tweeted about this craft and giveaway! I also follow your blog now! So glad I could stumble across another blog with stuff on it that I love!
    Now I'm on to see more of your crafts!
    shannonbunchthomas@gmail.com
    thethomasempire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blynn Simmons

    Hey I loved this project - I too love to travel and haven't been any where near the places I'd like to see. I'm definately following your blog.

    bsimmonsjd@live.com

    ReplyDelete