Wednesday, April 18, 2012

S'more Bar and Spa Night

For my Church I an in charge of all of the Women's Activities. Last September I came up with the idea for a Spafondue night. It was a huge success. I decided that this spring we should try it again, but this time I wanted to give the girls another treat. S'mores! 

 I had heard that strawberries and banana slices were wonderful on S'mores. We tested it and agree. They are Wonderful!
 I soaked the end of the skewers in water for about 1/2 and hour, and then I felt like they were ready to face the flame.

 I just lit two cans of Sterno or chaffing dish fuel, and let the girls slowly cook their marshmallows. Although some tended toward the pyromaniac side of things, and we saw a few flaming mallows. I think it was a very safe way to cook them in the house.  


 The theme of the night was to realize that your worth is great. We must acknowledge our identity as daughters of God, and we have great worth, and a divine nature. We are beautiful. I got the free printable for Mormon Mommy Blog. It was perfect for our event. 



















Fun was had by all. It was another great success. I recommend you all try a S'more bar for your next party. Try it, you won't regret it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment